Joined: 23 Feb 2007
Location: Wireless Dynamics Inc.
|Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:43 am Post subject: Error 156101 on Symbol MC50
|We have a customer who was getting error code 156101 on the Symbol MC50 after performing the following sequence of events:
1. Perform hard reset (hold down 'power' and right 'scan' buttons, then press 'reset' button)
2. Install Whitestone
3. Insert the SDiD 1212
4. Using Whitestone, get the FW version
5. Press the power button to turn off the MC50
6. Wait ten seconds
7. Press the power button to turn on the MC50
8. Using Whitestone, get the FW version
We were unable to reproduce this problem with our MC50 here but you may get this error on your Symbol MC50 if you have installed the MC50 PPC 2003 DCP 1.4 update.
SDiD Support Team
Wireless Dynamics Inc.